1. New Kids on the Block, 98 Degrees, and Boys II Men, are all reuniting for one big concert tour. The Mayans were off by about a month.
2. There's a new cell phone app that will measure your penis and recommend the right condom to wear. Forget that. I have a hard enough time getting the phone charger to plug into that little hole.
3. The U.S. military has decided to allow women take on combat roles now. It will probably only be every 4 weeks though.
4. Rumors are going around that Angelina Jolie is pregnant. Brad Pitt is going to be so pissed at me when he finds out!
1. According to the movie 'Zero Dark Thirty' a woman was primarily responsible for finding Osama Bin Laden. Keep that in mind next time you can't find something in your purse, ladies.
2. The NBA's New Orleans Hornets are renaming their team the New Orleans Pelicans. And instead of basketball hoops, players will be shooting balls into giant basket like beaks.
3. Just like Beyonce, I plan to lip-sync my entire comedy set tonight! Don't miss it - 8:00pm at 2012 Bar & Grill on Cranston St. in Cranston RI - No Cover!
4. It's so cold out today, I'm wearing three socks!