1. Happy Halloween! The only holiday where we let our kids take candy from strangers wearing masks.
2. Herman Cain is being accused of sexual harassment during his time as head of the National Restaurant Association. His economic plan back then was 69-69-69.
3. Taylor Swift is suing a website company for posting fake topless pictures of her on their page. Will she be showing us the real ones as proof?
4. Why don't witches wear underwear? So they can get a better grip on their broomsticks!
A man who died this month at age 80 took a secret to his grave — a secret that was discovered only after his family went through his belongings in astorage unit.
Inside an unplugged freezer, they found a set of human remains that investigators believe may be those of his girlfriend, who disappeared in 1983, when she was 29. Now investigators are trying to confirm the identity of the body, the cause of death and who may have been involved.
State police were awaiting results of an autopsy on Monday. DNA tests were under way to determine whether the body was that ofKitty Wardwell, who was last seen with boyfriend Frank Julian.
1. According to the weather forecast, my costume for Halloween this year will be 'Guy who is pissed off about the snow'.
2. I guess we can expect another Die Hard sequel. Bruce Willis and his wife are expecting another mouth to feed.
3. Reports say, Selena Gomez's newly adopted dog 'Baylor' does not like her boyfriend, Justin Bieber. Good dog.
4. A genealogy report says that Prince Charles is distantly related to Vlad the Impaler, a.k.a. Dracula. So the future leader of Great Britain may want to suck your blood. As opposed to America's leader, who just plain sucks.
A Pennsylvania police officer is suing a deli and the cook who admitted to putting body hair into his bagel sandwich.
Evesham Police Officer Jeremy Merck, 30, said in his lawsuit against Marlton deli Good Foods to Go the eatery was negligent for failing to keep its premises safe and for failing to properly examine the sandwich, The Philadelphia Inquirer reported Thursday.
The suit alleges the eatery failed to properly hire, train and supervise its employees.
The suit names former Good Foods to Go employee Ryan Burke, who pleaded guilty last October to aggravated assault on an officer and retaliation for a past official action. He was sentenced to two years' probation, fines and 15 days in jail.
1. Patriot, Rob Gronkowski says all he and porn star Bibi Jones did in the hotel room was take photos. I'm glad he plays football better than he lies.
2. Coroners revealed that Amy Winehouse's death was caused by alcohol poisoning. Shame on me. I thought for sure it was a drug overdose.
3. Lindsay Lohan confirms her spread in Playboy Magazine will include full frontal nudity. Well except for the necklace she stole on her way to the shoot.
4. Bernie Madoff and his wife attempted suicide while he was under house arrest, but failed. Apparently none of his schemes ever work out in the end.
A flatbed truck carrying hundreds of beehives overturned near a construction zone on a Utah highway, freeing millions of bees and forcing authorities to temporarily close Interstate 15, officials said on Monday.
"The driver lost control, hit the concrete barrier and rolled over. Of course, we then had bees everywhere," said Corporal Todd Johnson with the Utah Highway Patrol.
The highway in southern Utah was shut down for several hours on Sunday evening and Monday morning, officials said.
Local beekeepers worked through the night to gather the escaped bees. Officials said there was a net over the beehives but bees still managed to escape after the truck overturned.
The truck driver and two law enforcement officers responding to the accident were stung by bees but the stings were not life-threatening, Johnson said.
"There were about 450 colonies on the load and probably about 45,000 bees to the colony," said Richard Adee with Adee Honey Farms in Bruce, South Dakota.
That would translate to more than 20 million bees.
1. Lindsay Lohan is going to be posing nude for Playboy Magazine. I hope the photographers can airbrush out her ankle monitor.
2, The man who shot Gadaffi was reportedly wearing a New York Yankees cap. If he had been a Red Sox fan, he probably would have just choked him.
3. Red Sox pitcher John Lackey will miss the 2012 season due to an injury to his elbow. Maybe he should have been drinking 'light' beer in the clubhouse.
4. President Obama appeared on the Tonight Show last night. The show's taping was delayed however when it took secret service extra time to inspect Jay Leno's chin.
According to the U.K.'s Mirror newspaper, a hotel fire alarm sent a group of costume party attendees running for the exit after a smoke machine malfunction apparently triggered the alert.
The newspaper report said about 60 people dressed in Elvis costumes were dancing at an event for a cancer charity in Rochester, Kent, on Saturday night when the alarm rang out.
One guest at the Holiday Inn said the fire alert was surprising enough, without encountering a gaggle of Elvises in the parking lot.
"There were people in the full Elvis jumpsuits and wigs standing by a roundabout, looking a bit the worse for wear," the paper quoted the unnamed guest as saying.
1. A Detroit restaurant is offering a 338-pound hamburger for $2,000. Kirstie Alley has already run up a $5,000 tab.
2. Occupy protesters in Providence are being asked to leave by the mayor. He must be serious too, he has all the local weathermen reporting snow for Thursday.
3. President Obama wants to pass legislation that will help homeowners who are underwater. Damn, even Spongebob Squarepants is being foreclosed on.
4. A man in Maine is celebrating after passing 1 million miles driven on his Honda Accord. Big deal. Plenty of Toyota drivers have already done that. They couldn't stop.
An ice cream vendor who peddled prescription painkillers from the same truck he sold frozen treats to kids, was sentenced on Tuesday to three and a half years in prison.
The sentence was part of a plea deal struck by Louis Scala, 30, the head of a $1 million drug-trafficking ring run out of his Lickety Split truck. Scala obtained the drugs with a prescription pad stolen by an accomplice from a Manhattan doctor's office.
Scala drove his Lickety Split truck through neighborhoods in Staten Island, selling ice cream to children while inviting adults into the back to buy pills